[aisle] Still need to put up a Valentine's Day display or want more? Here is something easy!

Roxanne Price rrprice at marionunit2.org
Wed Feb 5 15:32:58 CST 2020

Thank you for sharing.  These are wonderful!

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 1:13 PM Stasinopoulos, Jennifer via AISLE <

> Hello All,
>
> As my library got busy with Find More Illinois (Interlibrary Loan) over
> the last couple of weeks, I was late putting up a Valentine's display. I
> found this idea of conversation hearts with library phrases on Pinterest
> and made a word doc. I thought I'd share it if you all in case someone
> needed something quick. You can update any of the sayings you want--they
> are just text boxes. I printed them up on various colors of paper. (I even
> stapled 4-5 together to cut them more quickly.) There are 21 conversation
> hearts with one large heart per page.
>
> I used the left-over paper to create quick hearts for students to use to
> make cards and to add their favorite book to a poster.
>
> I hope this helps someone!
>
> Jennifer
>
> PS--If you are interested in my experience with Find More Illinois, I'd be
> glad to talk with you about it. Feel free to give me a call!
>
> *Jennifer Stasinopoulos, Librarian*
> Rosary High School
> 630-896-0831, ext 226
> jstasinopoulos at rosaryhs.com <jstasinoopulos at rosaryhs.com>
>
> "*Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that
> of an ignorant nation." *--Walter Cronkite
>

> * Rosary High SchoolEmpowering Young Women To Achieve Their Greatest
> Potential901 N. Edgelawn Drive, Aurora, IL  60506630-896-0831   |
> www.rosaryhs.com
> <http://www.rosaryhs.com/>------------------------------The information in
> this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
> solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
> unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
> disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
> contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions
> presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
> necessarily represent those of Rosary High
> School------------------------------*MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

*Roxanne Price*
*Lincoln Elementary School*
*Marion CUSD #2*
*rrprice at marionunit2.org <rrprice at marionunit2.org>*

Confidentiality NoticeIf the information in this email relates to an
individual or student, it may be private data under state or federal
privacy laws. This individual private data should not be reviewed,
distributed or copied by any person other than the intended recipient(s),
unless otherwise permitted under law. If you are not the intended
recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this electronic communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this email. Thank you for your compliance.