[aisle] Monarch Voting Google Form

Lori Jones lori at kenandlori.com
Wed Feb 5 20:00:52 CST 2020

Thanks for sharing Carolyn!Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Kraft, Carolyn via AISLE" <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> Date: 2/5/20  7:32 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: "AISLE-Share: Association of Illinois School Library Educators discussion list" <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> Cc: "Kraft, Carolyn" <CarolynKraft at sd54.k12.il.us>, Lori A Jones <loriajones at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [aisle] Monarch Voting Google Form

I went ahead and made Google form ballots for Bluestem 2020 as well as the Rebecca Caudill 2020. If you would like a copy just click the link. (These are not
 official and I am the only one to proof them, please let me know if you find an error.)

Bluestem
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tXzuHHfnQptpwn-51eNhJOEmYhI_-5-D4jm9pBIQmKg/copy

Rebecca Caudill
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UAY4HMQbWEBdh61DlRJrU9FcbmN1U7s2ibC3GKIuQtU/copy

Thanks to Lori for lighting a fire under me!
Carolyn