[aisle] Follett Report

Melissa Lambert loydmeli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 11:22:48 CST 2020

 Hi All,

I am getting ready to weed my fiction. This year we genrerfied and I just
realized I cannot run my usual report to see the number of circulations for
each copy in shelf order. I  did not change the call #s on our books. I
just put all of our books in sub locations for the genre.

I need to run a report that includes, call #, title, author, sub location,
and number of circulations. I tried building a report but I cannot get sub
location and number of circulations on the same report.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for your help!