[aisle] publishing students' writing?

Laurie Tumino ltumino at d91.net
Thu Feb 6 14:20:42 CST 2020

Check with Studentreasures - I believe you can add pages at no cost.

*Laurie TuminoLibrarianMilne Grove Elementary School565 E. 7th
StreetLockport, IL 60441815-838-0542, ext. 2122fax 815-838-6893Website
<http://tumino.weebly.com/>*

*"Children are made readers on the laps of their parents."* ~ Emilie
Buchwald

This message is for named person(s) only.  It may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is
waived or lost should mis-transmission occur.  If you receive this message
in error, delete it (and all copies) and notify the sender.  You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Milne-Kelvin Grove
School District 91 reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks.

except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to
state them to be the views of any such entity.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 1:04 PM Sullivan, Kathy via AISLE <