[aisle] publishing students' writing?

Andrea Perrin andreaperrin2008 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:23:39 CST 2020

I publish a literary magazine every year full of student writing, artwork
and photography.  The website I use is lulu.com.  Please feel free to reach
out if you want more information.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 1:04 PM Sullivan, Kathy via AISLE <

>     Three years ago, our library held a poetry and prose writing contest.
> We then published a book, through Studenttreasures.com of the kids' writing
> with added artwork from our art students. It went very well.
>      This year we held a similar contest. *The problem is that we've
> received so many great entries, including rather long short stories, that I
> don't think we can fit everything into the 56 allotted pages.*
> *      My question: *have any of you published students' works in a book?
> Did you use a company? (If so, what?) Put the book together yourselves? (If
> so, how?)
>       Any suggestions would be appreciated!
> :) Kathy
>
> *Kathy Sullivan*
> *Princeville Junior Senior High School*
> *P.C.U.S.D. #326*
> *302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
> *309.385-4660  x1574*
> *ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *
>
> *"Literature is the safest key to a nation's treasure." *- Chaim Nachman
> Bialik

Andrea Perrin
LRC Director
Woodland Middle School - Gurnee, IL.