[aisle] Interview questions FOR a principal

Lala Lala lalalibrary918 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 09:02:16 CST 2020

I am advocating to be on the panel that helps select my high school's next
Principal. Can you please share your top 2-3 essential questions for a
principal, in light of Librarianship?

What would you ask a prospective Principal, regarding your library and
program?

Thank you!
Lori

PS. I am hoping the principal will then come into our high school knowing
that the Library is a respected place and that the Librarian has a say. So
far, this has not been the case in any of my School Library jobs and I am
thrilled to now have a voice in the selection of the next principal here.

--
Lori McGreal
Trinity High School librarian
lmcgreal at trinityhs.org