[aisle] seeking companion books

Katherine Contreras kcontreras at d64.org
Fri Feb 7 11:19:36 CST 2020

Please help!  My 7th grade LA teachers are looking for companion books as
examples for their upcoming writing project.  We will likely need to seek
these out from the public library, but I'm not having a ton of luck coming
up with examples to request.  The companion titles can be author thoughts,
explaining "the world of ____," etc., but NOT sequels, spinoffs, or
fanfiction.

Here's all I have so far:

Harry Potter Series
- *Harry Potter: A Journey Through the History of Magic*

Percy Jackson Series
- *Percy Jackson's Greek Gods*

I would appreciate any suggestions book, TV, or movie related.

Thank you,

Mrs. Katie Contreras
School Librarian
Emerson Middle School
Park Ridge-Niles SD 64

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the
intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please respond to the individual sending the message, permanently delete
the original and any copy of this e-mail, attachment, and any printout
thereof.