[aisle] Crediting images

Jill Berry jmberry5 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 10:53:56 CST 2020

I've learned that in Google Doc/Slides/Sheets, the little Explore button in
the lower right hand corner allows us to insert a copyright-free image with
the URL attached to the image. Fabulous!

However, if students use Insert>>Image>>Search the web, while it brings in
copyright-free images, it does not include the URL of where the image came
from.

My students have gotten used to my mantra of "Credit your sources!" so I'm
not getting any push back. It's just a different work flow for them.

Am I assessing this correctly? Weird.

Jill Berry
Technology Teacher
Cathedral of St. Raymond School