[aisle] Bluestem Readers

Tamra Ashby tamra.ashby at bps101.net
Mon Feb 10 15:26:59 CST 2020

Thanks to all of the people who worked so hard on the development of next
year's list! From the individuals who submitted titles for nomination, to
the nominations committee who narrowed down the submissions and finally to
the readers committee who ultimately pick the top 20. Thanks for the time
you devoted to making this award possible for the thousands of IL students
who will participate. I can't wait to see list! If you have not been a part
of this process before I would strongly encourage you to consider
participating. I was never more well-read than when I participated on the
committees for our Children's Choice Awards. It was a great experience!

*Tamra Ashby*
*LRC Teacher **Alice Gustafson School*
*BPS101 LRC Coordinator*
*630-937-8007*

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 3:51 PM Patricia Lathrop via AISLE <