[aisle] Dystopian book, no violence

Emily Conradt EConradt at scpld.org
Wed Feb 12 11:50:38 CST 2020

Has anyone read The Firefly Code by Megan Frazer Blakemore? A reviewer on Amazon calls it "A very safe dystopia for the middle grade crowd" and claims there is no violence.

Emily Conradt, Preschool Outreach Librarian
St. Charles Public Library District
One South Sixth Avenue                630-584-0076 ext. 279
St. Charles, IL 60174                     econradt at stcharleslibrary.org<mailto:econradt at stcharleslibrary.org>
Pronouns: she/her/hers