[aisle] Summer Clinical Placement Needed: Dominican University

Burns, Bridget brburns at dom.edu
Wed Feb 19 14:59:25 CST 2020

Good afternoon,

My name is Bridget Burns and I am the Director of Clinical and Field Experience for Dominican University in River Forest, Illinois.
Our School Library Media Program requires two 5 week clinical placements for each of our candidates. They need to be placed full time for those 5 weeks with a licensed school librarian. I am currently seeking a summer 2020 placement for one of our candidates and am wondering if any of you have a summer program and would be willing to consider hosting our candidate.
If you are interested in learning more, please let me know and I would be happy to provide additional details.

Bridget

Bridget Burns
Director of Clinical and Field Experience
Licensure Officer
Dominican University
(708) 524-6806