[aisle] Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus

Mariela Siegert marris116 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 09:32:08 CST 2020

We hosted a twitter chat with Dusti through the Rebecca Caudill twitter
account and she would LOVE to hear about this!
She is also a wealth of information in regards to Tourette's which her
husband and daughter have.

Also, if you paid your registration to vote in the Caudill's there is an
activity packet you can have access to for the book.

Great choice and good luck!

[image: photo]
*Mariela Siegert*
School Librarian, Westfield Middle School

marris116 at gmail.com

Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University
RCYRBA Board Member | ALA GNCRT Eisner Grant Chair
Currently listening to "The Toll" by Neal Shusterman
<http://marris116>   <https://instagram.com/marris116>
Create your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=6408078777647104>

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 3:29 PM Kathleen Drews via AISLE <