[aisle] Can I use the Per Capita Grant to cover shipping?

Mariela Siegert marris116 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 09:35:14 CST 2020

Usually, the grant will cover the fees associated with getting the books
from a vendor.
I have paid shipping and processing fees with grant funds when purchasing
books before.

However, if I am incorrect, someone please let me know!

[image: photo]
*Mariela Siegert*
School Librarian, Westfield Middle School

marris116 at gmail.com

Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University
RCYRBA Board Member | ALA GNCRT Eisner Grant Chair
Currently listening to "The Toll" by Neal Shusterman
<http://marris116>   <https://instagram.com/marris116>
Create your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=6408078777647104>

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 3:05 PM Donna Brockmeyer via AISLE <