[aisle] Kidnapping Book Suggestions

Kraft, Carolyn CarolynKraft at sd54.k12.il.us
Thu Feb 27 16:17:19 CST 2020

The Hockey Machine by Matt Christopher

From: AISLE <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> On Behalf Of Kim Jones via AISLE
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 2:45 PM
To: AISLE-Share: Association of Illinois School Library Educators discussion list <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Cc: Kim Jones <kimjones at u-46.org>
Subject: Re: [aisle] Kidnapping Book Suggestions

Boys Without Names by Kashmira Sheth. Global is tricked and held against his will to work in a sweatshop in India. Child bondage.
Kim Jones
Library Para Professional
Channing Elementary #6
Phone 847-888-5185 ext 6759

Currently Reading:

[https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41RNZnzsWLL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg][Help for Billy: A Beyond Consequences Approaching to Helping Challenging Children in the Classroom by [Forbes, Heather T.]]