[aisle] Read Off Your Fees

Kathy Wickline wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us
Tue Jan 7 07:51:50 CST 2020

I have offered this to students as well as working off their fines--not
many takers though.  Students can come in before school or during their
lunch hours.  I say they have to work or read for half the time of their
fine, but I am very flexible.  If a student shows up, I usually wipe the
fine.

However, I don't do this for lost items.  Students still pay for those.
Kathy Wickline
Unity Junior High Librarian
Tolono, IL
wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ujhslibrary

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 6:17 AM Brinkman,Jessica via AISLE <