[aisle] Change in professional development requirements?

Barb Miller bmiller at troy30c.org
Tue Jan 7 14:05:06 CST 2020

Hello,

I recently completed a workshop that offered professional development
hours. I completed the evaluation and was sent the evidence of completion.
But the provider is asking me for a signed copy of the evidence of
completion in order to receive the hours.

Didn't I technically receive the hours when they gave me the evidence of
completion? I already entered it into ELIS. In the last 29 years, no one
has ever asked me for this.

Is this something new?

Thanks,
Barb Miller
Learning Resource Center Facilitator
Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C

*“What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels
about education.” Harold Howe*

This electronic
message (and any associated file
attachments) is intended only for the use
of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain
privileged or
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,

printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please promptly delete
this message and notify the sender
by e-mail.