[aisle] Readers' Choice registration

Wyatt, Paula plwyatt at cps.edu
Wed Jan 8 07:32:39 CST 2020

I was just checking to make sure I am registered for the lincoln, bluestem
and monarch.
Paula Wyatt
Beaubien Elementary School Librarian

Libraries are . . . essential to the functioning of a democratic society .
. .libraries are the great symbols of the freedom of the mind.  Franklin D.
Roosevelt

*Click to see my projects at http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt
<http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>*
*Please consider a donation!*

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 10:36 AM Executive Secretary AISLE via AISLE <