[aisle] Favorite STEAMs?

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Thu Jan 9 12:36:45 CST 2020

We've hosted optional "Design-It Days" two to three times per year, which
are STEM/STEAM activities with a different name.
I just wrote a grant to purchase items that would enable us to host these
days monthly, as our district is adopting the project-bases Defined STEM
platform to augment our curriculum.
*My question:** What's your favorite STEM / STEAM activity? *
We serve grades 6-12, but we can probably adapt ideas that target younger
grades too.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior High School*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Literature is the safest key to a nation's treasure." *- Chaim Nachman
Bialik