[aisle] High School: Fiction and Nonfiction Sports/Adventure

Carolyn Roys crroys at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 11 07:06:34 CST 2020

Valponi’s books would be good too.

BUT, both are listed as grades 7 and up or grades 8 and up.

John Feinstein’s books would be some to consider.

On Jan 11, 2020, at 6:42 AM, Kathy Wickline via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

Would the books by Geoff Herbach be appropriate for middle school?  I am always looking for sport books, too.
Kathy Wickline
Unity Junior High Librarian
Tolono, IL
wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us<mailto:wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us>