[aisle] Teacher/staff/parent/student survey?

Lala Lala lalalibrary918 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 08:29:48 CST 2020

Hi,

I am at the high school level and am wondering if any of you has
administered a survey to students, teachers, staff and/or parents lately?

If it was to parents, how did you deliver it? Was it a stand alone survey
emailed to parents, with the OK of admin? Was it part of a newsletter? How
were the responses to it?

If it was to students, how did you administer it? How were responses/what
percentage of students gave a reply?

Ditto for faculty and staff.

I know what I want to get feedback on - I am just not sure of the best
delivery method to get the survey answered.

Thank you!
Lori
Lori McGreal
Trinity High School librarian