[aisle] Digital Literacy Conference - Now accepting proposals

Tim McIlvain tmcilvain at ltcillinois.org
Mon Jan 13 09:20:11 CST 2020

Good morning!

The Learning Technology Center is hosting a Digital Literacy Conference on
June 10-11 in Naperville, IL, and we are accepting workshop and breakout
session proposals at
https://ltcillinois.org/digital/digitalliteracyconference/. We would love
to members of AISLE share their expertise on topics like information and
news literacy, digital citizenship, digital tattoos, and ethical uses of
digital resources.

*Location: *
NIU Naperville, 1120 E Diehl Rd, Naperville, IL 60563

*Dates: *
June 10: Pre-Conference workshops
June 11: Conference with keynote and 50-minute breakout sessions

*Timeline:*
January 13: Proposal applications open.
March 13: Proposal application closes.
March 27: Event schedule published.