[aisle] Teacher/staff/parent/student survey?

library marian library at marian.com
Mon Jan 13 11:21:01 CST 2020

Hello Lori,

I have surveyed both teachers and students using Google Forms.  Surveys can
be sent via e-mail or presented with a link on a website.  The students all
reply if it is done as a class assignment . Many of the teachers do not
respond - it takes multiple requests.  You can also do the same thing with
Microsoft Forms.

Karen Varga

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 8:30 AM Lala Lala via AISLE <

> Hi,
>
> I am at the high school level and am wondering if any of you has
> administered a survey to students, teachers, staff and/or parents lately?
>
> If it was to parents, how did you deliver it? Was it a stand alone survey
> emailed to parents, with the OK of admin? Was it part of a newsletter? How
> were the responses to it?
>
> If it was to students, how did you administer it? How were responses/what
> percentage of students gave a reply?
>
> Ditto for faculty and staff.
>
> I know what I want to get feedback on - I am just not sure of the best
> delivery method to get the survey answered.
>

> Thank you!
> Lori
> Lori McGreal
> Trinity High School librarian
> lmcgreal at trinityhs.org
> 1-708-453-9340

*Karen Varga*
*Librarian,** Marian Central Catholic H. S.*