[aisle] How to structure checkout time?

Deborah Handler dhandler at d56.org
Tue Jan 14 10:48:20 CST 2020

Thank you for bringing this up. I struggle with this too. One thing I have
this year, is a 35 minute block (the kids second time in library for the
week) just for check out. I have structured it with some stations.
Coloring/writing extension to a story or for fun, games, lego wall.

Kind Regards,
Debbie Handler
River Trail Librarian

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:42 AM Elena Menicocci via AISLE <