[aisle] How to structure checkout time?

Carrie Small carrie.small8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 11:55:18 CST 2020

I have a stack of Hidden Pictures type of papers for kids to do.  They seem
to like those (finding the pix, drawing on the back, or just coloring). .
.could also have crosswords or word searches.  I also have a STEAM area in
the library.  Right now it has magnetic tiles, but I switch out the
activities.  I usually try to limit that table to the first so many people
who check out. . .and they do need to check out to earn the privilege of
using it.  I also have a cushy reading area with a fish tank.  The kids
love to watch the fish. . .just some ideas.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020, 10:42 AM Elena Menicocci via AISLE <