[aisle] How to structure checkout time?

Robin Jacob robin.jacob at rondoutsd72.org
Tue Jan 14 14:40:06 CST 2020

I have centers set up monthly. Students rotate through one a week in addition to a few that are always options. If you have questions, I’m happy to share. Just contact me off list. ☺

A few easy centers to get you started that are virtually free:

Reading your book
Make a bookmark
Use stationery to write a letter
Puzzles (I buy at Goodwill)
Ipad: reading on EPIC and do #EpicPals
Book reviews
Coloring
Quiver on Ipads

Mrs. Robin Jacob
Rondout School Librarian
847-362-2021 ext. 605

The Monarch Award: Illinois' K-3 Readers' Choice Award Reading Committee Member 2020-2022