[aisle] Help me find a Chinese movie

Christopher Rios crios at crios.info
Thu Jan 16 08:36:17 CST 2020

Hi Library Brain,
One of our teachers is looking for Asian historical (fiction) movies that
they can recommend to students as extra credit and as a way to look at
various events from different perspectives. If anyone can think of
anything, it would be greatly appreciated. I was also trying to remember
the name of a Chinese movie I saw years ago at the International Chicago
Film Festival. It was about the Chinese man that basically brought
movies/film to China in the late 1800's. I cannot seem to find this movie.
Does anyone know what this is?

Any and all help is appreciated.
Christopher Rios
Librarian