[aisle] Help me find a Chinese movie

Kim, Anna akim6 at cps.edu
Thu Jan 16 08:44:05 CST 2020

I don't have a movie to share, but I recommend *Boxers and Saints* by Gene
Luen Yang. This is a set of two graphic novels depicting the Boxer
Rebellion from the points of view of a Chinese nationalist and a converted
Chinese Christian.

Anna Kim
School Librarian
Chappell Elementary School
akim6 at cps.edu

"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."

                   -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Follow me on Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3232421-anna-kim>
!

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 8:36 AM Christopher Rios via AISLE <