[aisle] Computer science/coding class in middle school?

Huitron, Sofia huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org
Fri Jan 17 09:36:47 CST 2020

Hi there,

Does anyone currently teach or have a computer science/coding class at your
middle school? If so, what does it look like? What curriculum do you use?

My principal is looking at the possibility of offering a computer
science/coding class next year and is currently in the planning stage. Any
info you can share will be greatly appreciated.

Our school is 6-8. Thank you!

*Sofía Huitrón*
LRC Director, Grove Junior High School
847-472-3022 | huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org
grove.ccsd59.org/lrc
<http://grove.ccsd59.org/about/learning-resource-center/>

*"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our
youth for the future." - Franklin D. Roosevelt*