[aisle] research data base

Renee Kozeal renee.kozeal at phs-il.org
Fri Jan 17 10:14:15 CST 2020

Gale has *Gale in Context: High School* that is quite easy to use. It
provides MLA, APA, and Chicago Style citations that are generally well
done. It does have literature content and lit crit. There are a lot of
reference, journal, newspaper, magazine, web articles in addition to
primary sources, images, videos. We complement it with Gale eBooks, Salem
Press digital books, and Bloom's Literature.

Renee Kozeal
Princeton HS

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 6:32 PM Bobette Massaglia via AISLE <

> Good morning.
>
> Our high school English department in looking for an easy to use database
> for journal articles for research.
>
> Years ago, we used Wilson Web.  I’m looking for a budget friendly and user
> friendly service that my students can use for research papers.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Bobette Massaglia
> Librarian/Tech Director
> Astoria Schools