[aisle] Please post

Neha Thakkar nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 09:05:23 CST 2020

Any and all of the Monarchs, my 2nd gifted teachers read The Land of
Stories and Matilda with the students, I also suggest Geronimo Stilton, The
Owl Diaries, and The Wild Robot. I'd also look at the Global Read Aloud
books, there is a picture book illustrator component and activities to go
along with them to introduce, along with novels at different levels. Hope
this helps!

Thanks!
Neha Thakkar

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 8:55 AM Leslie Forsman via AISLE <