[aisle] Do you have a cool display above your top bookshelf?

Jeanne Brucher jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Thu Jan 23 09:11:46 CST 2020

As I have been visiting other libraries for speech tournaments, I have
noticed several cool permanent displays of 3D objects above your top
bookshelves. They often have a variety of objects, books, and/or large
letters that tie to literature, information, or your school themes. I'm
really struggling to describe what I saw, and I'm trying to find some
examples to show my assistant for inspiration.  If you have such a display,
would you mind sharing a picture?  Thanks.

--
Jeanne Brucher
Librarian, Teaching and Learning Team Co-Leader
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524
Geneseo High School (309) 945-0316