[aisle] Masters Degree Information

Kraft, Carolyn CarolynKraft at sd54.k12.il.us
Thu Jan 23 11:00:21 CST 2020

For those that don’t know how to do this:

Choose “Reply all”
In the “To” field you will see the listerv address (delete that to reply to just the sender)
In the “CC” field you will see the address of the person who asked the question

I typically move the address from “CC” to “To” but it shouldn’t be necessary.