[aisle] Book.depot.com?

Ann Marie Jinkins ajinkins at rthsd212.org
Thu Jan 23 14:03:30 CST 2020

Yes--I order from bookdepot.com for our student book club.  There are often
remainder bin marks on the edges of the pages, but other than that the
books are in good shape.  Shipping can be pricey, so be sure to figure that
in.  (I don't mind paying $30 in shipping for 60 new books that are $1.50
each.)

Mrs. Ann Marie Jinkins
Librarian
Rochelle Township High School
1401 Flagg Road
Rochelle,  IL 61068

(815)562-4161, ext. 4112

ajinkins at rthsd212.org

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 1:55 PM Dawn Ferencz via AISLE <