[aisle] Television display programs

Taryn Parise taryn.parise at cusd200.org
Fri Jan 24 11:35:11 CST 2020

I don't know if any of you have experience with this.  We have a tv in our
front office that runs a loop of calendar events and a slide show of
pictures.  We were using a program called XIBO to manage it, but it has
forever been glitchy and not user friendly.  Does anyone know of a program
that we would be able to use on the TV? We don't have anything plugged
directly into the TV. It was somehow all sent through an Amazon Fire Stick.

Thanks!

Taryn Hettlinger Parise
Library Learning Center Director
Longfellow School
*Follow us on Facebook (Longfellow School Library) and Instagram
(@longfellow_library)*

*Currently Reading: Dear Sweet Pea by Julie Murphy*

--

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,

Disclaimer