[aisle] check out time

Kim, Anna akim6 at cps.edu
Fri Jan 24 12:43:34 CST 2020

It depends. The absolute minimum is 10 minutes and most of my younger
students will go out and bring back a book within 5 minutes. However, if
students finish their work early, then they can start browsing, so some of
them could have as long as 20 minutes.

Anna Kim
School Librarian
Chappell Elementary School
akim6 at cps.edu

"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."

                   -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Follow me on Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3232421-anna-kim>
!

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 11:40 AM Barb Miller via AISLE <