[aisle] Television display programs

Gretchen Broadus gbroadus at lisle202.org
Fri Jan 24 15:03:21 CST 2020

My district uses ScreenCloud signage. It's a little glitchy, but easy to
use.

*Gretchen Broadus*
Lisle Junior High - LRC Director

*"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimensions."* - Oliver Wendell Holmes

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 11:35 AM Taryn Parise via AISLE <

> I don't know if any of you have experience with this.  We have a tv in our
> front office that runs a loop of calendar events and a slide show of
> pictures.  We were using a program called XIBO to manage it, but it has
> forever been glitchy and not user friendly.  Does anyone know of a program
> that we would be able to use on the TV? We don't have anything plugged
> directly into the TV. It was somehow all sent through an Amazon Fire Stick.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Taryn Hettlinger Parise
> Library Learning Center Director
> Longfellow School
> *Follow us on Facebook (Longfellow School Library) and Instagram
> (@longfellow_library)*
>
> *Currently Reading: Dear Sweet Pea by Julie Murphy*
>

> This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
> information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
> any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
> prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
> immediately delete this message and any attachments.
>

> *Disclaimer*

> authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
> be unlawful.
>
> This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
> automatically archived by *Mimecast Ltd*, an innovator in Software as a
> Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a *safer* and *more useful* place
> for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and
> compliance. To find out more Click Here
> <http://www.mimecast.com/products/>.

This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender.