[aisle] Book Taco

Sarah Rudenga srudenga at sd161.org
Mon Jan 27 13:37:30 CST 2020

Greetings all!  We currently have Reading Counts at my school and recently
a teacher asked about Book Taco.  Has anyone used Book Taco?  Do you like
it?  Did you feel it had enough quizzes for students to pick from?  Thanks!
Sarah

Currently Reading:                                         Currently
Listening To:
 [image: Image result for as brave as you]
   [image: Image result for becoming kareem]

Sarah Rudenga
Media Center Coordinator
Parker Junior High School
Flossmoor, IL
srudenga at sd161.org

--

*E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public
records law. Most written communications (including email) to or from