[aisle] Books that incorporate social media for a readaloud.

Marie Gatz gatz1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 27 15:58:53 CST 2020

For your upper grades:Need by Joelle CharbonneauBacklash by Sarah Darer Littman

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 3:36 PM, Smolka, Matt via AISLE<aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:   Hi,We are looking for a SEL read aloud that that incorporates digital citizenship messages into the story.  Something that might include social media use and or abuse in the conflict.  We are looking for titles appropriate for grades 3-8.  Some titles we've looked at include Posted and One of Us is Lying.
Anything else the hive mind could suggest would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
--
Matt Smolka, MLIS MAEDGlencoe Central School CLC Director

This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Board of Education of Glencoe School District. It is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info

https://www.aisled.org/