[aisle] Show me your computer area!

library marian library at marian.com
Wed Jan 29 10:39:16 CST 2020

Our school went 1:1 in 2018 and eliminated all but 2 computers in the
library.  You may want to consider the fact that this could occur at your
school.  If you purchase something that would work for either 1:1 or
computer lab, that flexibility in the long run could save you money.

Good luck!

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 9:35 AM Bergeron, Annie via AISLE <

> Hello fellow librarians!
>
> I am  looking at re-configuring my computer space and purchasing new
> computer tables.
>
> Looking to you for some information:
> What is your layout? Round, square, flexible?
> Do you have a product you love or hate?
> Supplier?
>
> Right now we have tables set up in a U shape with an extra row (total 30
> computers). I have space and want to make sure that I make the right choice
> since it'll probably stay that way for a long time!
>
> Thanks- and feel free to email me off list if you want abergeron at sd206.org
>
> Annie Bergeron
> Librarian
> Bloom Trail High School D206
> 22331 Cottage Grove Ave.
> Chicago Heights, IL 60411
> 708-758-7000

*Karen Varga*
*Librarian,** Marian Central Catholic H. S.*