[aisle] Jasmine Warga Author Visit

Eti Berland etiberland at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 10:00:17 CST 2020

Good morning,

I am excited to share that Jasmine Warga, author of Other Words for Home,
which just received a Newbery Honor, among other accolades like a Walter
Honor and Charlotte Huck Honor, will be coming to Niles Township, as part
of our Coming Together
<https://comingtogether.in/events/2020/02/05/an-evening-with-jasmine-warga>
program. We will be hosting Jasmine in our community, culminating in a free
community-wide event with Jasmine on February 5, 2020 at 7pm. This event
will take place at East Prairie Elementary School (3907 Dobson St, Skokie,
Illinois 60076). No registration required. Books will be available for sale
by Booked and a signing will take place after the event.

We would love for you and your students to join us!

Thank you so much,

Eti Berland
Youth and Teen Services Librarian
Lincolnwood Public Library District