[aisle] Lincoln voting ballot?

klmllc at yahoo.com klmllc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 13:05:10 CST 2020

Hi,
I don't know if this will help, but it's worth a try. Go to this website AISLE - Lincoln Award: Illinois Teen Readers' Choice Award and I think you'll get some answers. Hope it helps, if not let me know and I'll keep looking.

|  |
AISLE - Lincoln Award: Illinois Teen Readers' Choice Award

Magnus Lundqvist

This program encourages teens to read for pleasure and to become lifelong readers.

​Kelly
"You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." Ralph Waldo Emerson