[aisle] Multiple copies of titles

Nichole Folkman nfolkman at hartem.org
Wed Jul 1 14:50:16 CDT 2020

I have luck with Book Outlet sometimes. Shipping takes a while, but if you
can find your titles, they're usually good prices. (Check for the Reader's
Choice titles! A surprising number are on there for good prices!) I know
you mentioned First Book Marketplace, but I just want to reiterate how
awesome they are. Yes, the selection can be very limited, but the deals are
AMAZING. (And the do LOTS of coupon codes and grants.)

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:44 PM Kathy Kibitlewski via AISLE <

> Lake Cook Distributers is a great source.
>
> https://www.lake-cook.com
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
> <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>
>
> On Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 1:20 PM, Donna Brockmeyer via AISLE <
>
> I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find the messages so
> please answer again. I finally have some direction for next year and know
> that I'm going to need multiple copies (70-80 each) of class novels. We can
> use paperback or ebooks. Where do I purchase this many of single titles?
> I've looked at Book Depot, First Book Marketplace and Scholastic FACE with
> limited success and would love some other suggestions.
>
> --
> Donna Brockmeyer
> Media Clerk
> District 110, Grant and Illini