[aisle] Chromebook and backpack questions

Kathy Wickline wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us
Tue Jul 7 06:27:54 CDT 2020

Dear All,
This year we will be providing each student with a chromebook, so we are
trying to work details out.  Here are our questions:
1.  Do you allow chromebooks to go home each night?
2.  How do students transport their chromebooks from classroom to classroom?
3.  If you don't let the chromebooks go home, what are your procedures for
getting them out in the morning and putting them away at the end of the day?
4.  We have never allowed backpacks in the classroom because of space, but
now we want to limit the time in the halls, so any suggestions on backpacks
in the classrooms?

Thanks for all your answers!
Kathy Wickline
Unity Junior High Librarian