[aisle] Tumblebooks Question

Caitlin Loizon cloizon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:06:47 CDT 2020

Hi Kristy!
I've used Tumblebooks before for my special education and ELL populations.
The ELL teachers in my building have mentioned that they've found it
useful.
It has a few books in Spanish and French, although I wish there were more
languages to choose from.
Many of the books have a read-along feature which is very helpful for my
ELL students. And the animations in the picture books can be beneficial
too.
There are also a few graphic novels, and I can never have enough of those
for any of my students.

Check out the public library in your area. They may have a link so you can
explore.

I'm curious if anyone has used any of their other products. I see they have
AudioBookCloud and that might be something to look into as well.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 7:15 PM Kristy Gilbert via AISLE <