[aisle] Our Re-Entry Plan

Andrea Perrin andreaperrin2008 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 10:03:17 CDT 2020

I was asked to share our library reentry plan...so here it is.  We continue
to tweak it as we think of things that need to be added.

We are a large K-8 district in Gurnee with five libraries and five
certified librarians.  Each of the five librarians created her own unique
plan to share with her building administrators.  We then merged the plan
into one big document and shared it with the district administrators.  So
far... we have had positive responses about being included in the
re-entry planning for the upcoming school year.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18XDvmQ07Ch3cr3uh8F5HICuGESBUNBfKXZdwLsYxmCE/edit?usp=sharing

--
Andrea Perrin
LRC Director