[aisle] Checking books out from a cart in the classroom

Denese Anderson danderson at hsd36.org
Mon Jul 13 16:31:50 CDT 2020

Hi,

Here's a book menu that I shared on social media yesterday. I'll probably
turn it into a Google Form for older students. I love the "Book Hub" idea
and am looking forward to getting ideas from others!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VTzyfwzPq6kzP2NpDw09Awo2GM1d9YhAuKk8a8S5sOI/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to make a copy and edit/use however you'd like!

*Denese Anderson*
Teacher-Librarian
Harrison School
Wonder Lake, IL
815-653-2311 x2150
Library Website: https://sites.google.com/view/hsd36library/home
Twitter: @denese_anderson

*What are you grateful for today?*

*Currently reading*:
[image: From the Desk of Zoe Washington - Kindle edition by Marks, Janae
...]

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 3:34 PM DB Librarian via AISLE <