[aisle] Plans

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Mon Jul 13 16:44:41 CDT 2020

Hey Patty,
No wonder you are feeling stressed!  Will you have an opportunity to
advocate for allowing book check-out in alternative ways such as book
check-out in classrooms, making online requests, etc?  I'm planning to
"take my show on the road" and bring the library to the students as much as
possible.  Would your school be open to ideas like that from you? Contact
Advocacy at AISLED to get some back-up and encouragement!

Good luck!

Michelle Harris
Heyworth

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 9:50 AM Kulesza, Patti via AISLE <

> Good morning! I fear we will not be using our library this first 9 weeks.
> No changing classes, no book checkouts. Waiting to hear this week. I am
> trying to stay positive. Feeling stressed.
> Patty k.

Michelle Harris
District Librarian
Heyworth CUSD #4