[aisle] Library guidelines

Holtz, Alan C. (BMS) holtzac at vvsd.org
Thu Jul 16 21:29:09 CDT 2020

Sharon,

Please forward to me the email you got from your building rep. The cohort is working on a proposal to send to Judy.

Sincerely,

Alan, Librarian serving Brooks Middle School

"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks about education."
- Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education