[aisle] [*EXTERNAL*] Headphones

Kristine Schauff schauffk at rfhs301.org
Fri Jul 17 10:56:52 CDT 2020

We need to get them here too.   Our tech found wireless ones (cause we are sooo not tethered to a coamputee) with a mute button (cause stuff happens and that doesn’t need to be recorded for analysis by the world at large).  Sit down... it’s not cheap but the mute and wireless features were absolute for us.  He got the price down to $120.

https://www.cdwg.com/product/Jabra-Engage-headset/5161610?cm_cat=Transactional&cm_ite=CONFIRM_SPS_SPSQuoteConfirmation&cm_pla=MKT14T715adu0000p0000&cm_ven=Email&etsi=14727412&etsu=203088355

Good luck,
Kristine Schauff