[aisle] Library Aide Interview

Brucki, Patricia Brucki.Patricia at district205.net
Mon Jul 20 14:28:22 CDT 2020

Interview questions:
On a scale of 1-10...
How much do you like to finish what you start?
How much do you like people?
Let’s take a walk around the library....now please list 3 or 4 things you think could be improved upon...
Do the same thing with the website.

Good luck....also, hopefully readers are also leaders!

Patti Brucki
Thornwood High School
Teacher/librarian/FA rep

"It isn't what the book costs. It's what it costs you if you don't read it."
~Jim Rohn